Woot woooo! We had seven Cruisers come out of hibernation this morning to join in on the endless fun of our Saturday group long run; or is it their looming spring races that got them out this morning? To make up for the wind, we were treated to snow showers during much of our run! 🙂
We have Cruisers signed up for the following spring races:
- Rock ‘N’ Roll USA Half-Marathon
- Reston Half-Marathon
- Marine Corps 17.75K
- Paris Marathon
- Cherry Blossom 10-Miler
- Virginia Tech 3.2 Mile Run in Remembrance
- GW Parkway 10-Miler
- TKO Melanoma 5K
- Virginia Wine Country Half-Marathon
Cereal and fresh fruit is my favorite post-run breakfast. I’m so glad spring is just around the corner so I can purchase fresh fruit from the local farmers!
- Do you run with a group?
- What spring races are you signed up for?
- What is your favorite distance to race?