Top Ten Reasons
I’m happy that tomorrow is National Running Day…
10. I get to plan a party on the trail (group run); this time in the evening.
9. I get to see the Cruisers mid-week for a special run.
8. I get to see my MRTT friends when I’m actually awake.
7. I get to introduce my very cool Cruiser friends to my equally awesome MRTT friends.
6. I get to run at any pace I feel like, just for the fun of it.
5. I’ll get to run in the hot evening humidity (insert sarcasm).
4. I’ll have tons of pictures to post on Instagram.
3. It gives me a topic to write about for two days.
2. It gives gives me an opportunity for a bonus workout.
1. Since I’ll be running, and dinner won’t cook itself, we’ll have to stop at Subway on our way home.
- What are your National Running Day plans?
- Do you prefer to run in the early morning, mid-day, or the evening?
- What are you having for dinner tonight, tomorrow night?