So what happened?
- Consistent Weight Training To Prevent Injuries – 20 points – This is going to be a post on its own in a few weeks, but for now, I’d say that I got back into the swing of things and I’ve been pretty good the last half of the year so I gave myself a check.
2. Run 2015 kilometers (1,252 miles) – 0 points – I thought this would be a no brainer since I’d run 1,129 miles in 2014. I didn’t take into consideration an injury that would keep me off the trail the whole month of January, and another injury that would keep my running to a minimum the last two weeks of December. Yes, this was out of my control, but running 813.93 miles was no where near my goal of 1,252. I am learning to listen to my body, so perhaps I should give myself partial credit…
3. Create A Monthly Destination Run – 0 points – This just didn’t happen simply because I got lazy!
4. Go On More Trail Runs – 25 points – During the spring I joined =PR= Racing for all four of their spring trail runs and then ran Ragnar WV in June. I even gave myself five bonus points for running in all that mud in WV.
5. Learn How To Use My GoPro For Documenting Runs – 20 points – If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ve been very good at doing this!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Today I’m joining the DC Trifecta’s Friday Five Linkup with Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What?!, and Mar at Mar on the Run! Please stop by these DC area bloggers’ blogs to say hello; and while you’re there, be sure to check out other bloggers who are also participating in the linkup.
- Did you set any goals for 2015? If so, how did you do?
- How are you celebrating the new year?
- Are you racing this weekend?
Happy Running! ~ Deb