Of course I love the three hosts of our weekly Friday Five linkup (Courtney, Mar, and Cynthia), but decided today’s-the-day to branch out, and include bloggers outside the circle of those regular participants in the Friday Five linkup.
I’m going to be spending the weekend with two of my favorite blogger friends, so I thought it only appropriate to start off with them!
1. Meagan over at Turkey Runner has become a great running buddy when I’m in Blacksburg for a game, or visiting my mom. Meagan’s been known to drive an hour and a half to join me for a run. In fact, as I type, she and her husband Barry are driving about four hours to join in on the fun of our Ragnar DC team!
2. Anne who writes Mom and Dad Track Stars and I met at the end of a trail race back in the spring. We met up again at a race this summer and I casually mentioned that I still had spots on my team for Ragnar DC, and she decided to join in on the fun!
3. Katie is a fellow MRTT and Sweat Pink sister. She’s also the mastermind behind Healthy Heddleston and BAMR Bands! Her headbands are non-slip and are a huge hit with my headband-wearing running buddies.
4. Mary is my speedy running buddy who recently moved to Denver. She started writing Taming The Thorsons to keep her family up to date on what she and her family were up to. Since she’s moved away, I’ve loved following her runs via her blog.
5. Laura has dedicated her blog Write the Happy Ending to her sister Taylor, who suffers from Batten Disease, a rare and fatal disease. Laura ran the Raleigh Half Marathon last fall blind-folded to honor Taylor. Currently, Laura in embarking on running a race in all 50 states as she continues to spread the story of Taylor’s Tale.
- What are your favorite blogs?
- Do you follow any that I mentioned above?
- Non-bloggers: Have you considered starting a blog?