1. Running – I love running in freshly fallen snow… It’s like running on a cloud. It’s rare that we get that perfect snow to run on, but when we do, you can bet that I will be slipping on my trail shoes (and Yaktrax when necessary), and hitting my favorite trails!
2. Taking Pictures – After a fresh snowfall, Bill and I enjoy heading out for a hike or run, taking pictures along the way. I took this picture behind our house as we headed out for a run one morning.
4. Shoveling Snow – Please don’t hate me, and please don’t ask me to shovel your driveway…. I look at shoveling snow as a good workout. I enjoy shoveling the light fluffy snow, but not the heavy wet stuff we usually get on the east coast. If it takes me longer than 20 minutes, it’s no longer fun.
5. Drinking Hot Chocolate – After a good workout shoveling snow, there’s nothing more rewarding than a cup of hot chocolate… with whipped cream, of course!
Don’t forget to enter my BAMR Bands giveaway by following the directions below, and if you’d like to order headbands for yourself or as a Christmas gift, use coupon code DebRuns for a 10% discount (until the end of 2014)!
Rules to enter my BAMR Bands giveaway:
- You are allowed to enter every day during this period. The more times and ways you enter, the greater your chances of winning.
- Shipping is available only in the continental United States.
- Winners will be selected by Rafflecopter at midnight on Saturday, December 13, and announced by Monday, December 15.
- Once the winner is announced, that person will have until Wednesday, December 17 to claim the prize. If the winner fails to claim their prize, another winner will be chosen.
- Relatives of Deb Runs are not eligible to win.
To enter for a chance to win two BAMR Bands,
please use the Rafflecopter link below.
- What are your favorite winter activities?
- Have you tried cross-country skiing?
- Who is racing this weekend?
Happy Running! ~ Deb