Let’s face it, Christmas shopping can be a drag when searching for the perfect gift for even the most special person on our list; and it can be even more difficult to come up with wish list ideas for ourselves. With this in mind, I’ve put together a list of gift ideas for runners, complete with links for your ease in shopping.
I’m only recommending items that I own and enjoy, or that come highly recommended from my close running friends. I’m sure that the special person on your gift list will be delighted to find any of these gifts under their tree.
Note: All of the links below (except for the =PR= Race Pass, BAMR Bands, and Race Dots) are affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link you will purchase your item the same was as always and for the same price; however, I will get a small commission for referring you.
- Nathan Tail Light – $9.75
- GU – 6-pack for $10.90
- Honey Stinger Waffles – 16-pack for $16.19
- Honey Stinger Energy Chews – 8-pack for $18.95
Gifts Under $25
- BAMR Bands Headbands – $12.00
- Feetures Socks – $14.99
- Stick Figure Runner Girl Necklace – $18.99
- Road ID Wrist Band or Shoe ID – $19.99
- Race Dots – $19.99
- SPIBelt No Bounce Running Belt – $19.95
- GoPro Selfie Stick Tripod – $23.99
- Sparkle Athletics Sparkle Skirt – $25.00
Gifts Under $50
- Nike Visor – $26.00
- Zensah Compression Sleeves – $31.29
- Asics Arm Warmers – $31.80
- Princeton Tec Headlamp – $34.16
- Nathan Hydration Belt – $34.55
- Trigger Point Foam Roller – $35.97
- Knuckle Lights – $39.99
- Rumble Roller – $44.95
- Feetures Compression Socks – $49.99
Gifts Under $100
Gifts Under $150
- Amazon Gift Card – $100.00
- Brooks Glycerin 13 Running Shoes – $149.95
- Garmin Forerunner 15 With Heart Rate Monitor – $149.99
Big Ticket Gifts
- =PR= Race Pass Plus – 4 races, gait analysis, and a pair of shoes up to $120 packaged together for $200
- GoPro Hero 4 Camera – $324.00
- Life Fitness Club Series Treadmill – $6,821.57
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- Do you feel running gifts are too practical?
- What’s on your wish list?
Happy Running! ~ Deb