This morning, I got tagged by M at ReadEatWriteRun to provide ten random facts about me, tag ten people that I want to know more about, and tag the tagger back.
1. My right eye is blue, and the top half of my left eye is blue, but the bottom half is a brownish-green color.
2. I am 1/16 Cherokee Indian.
3. I graduated from college in three years by attending summer sessions.
4. I don’t like to get sand on me; yet I can dig in the dirt in the garden and get it all over me, and it doesn’t bother me at all.
5. I weighed eight pounds when I was born and was the smallest baby in the hospital nursery, even though there was a set of twins in the nursery, too.
6. I married my college sweetheart.
7. I can’t stand chocolate and peanut butter mixed together, but like them both separately.
8. Even though I am a social butterfly, and love to organize group events, I am a loner by nature.
9. I once got referred to a cardiologist and had to have an EKG and ultrasound, because after a chest x-ray (I had pneumonia), my family doctor was convinced I had a dangerous virus that causes the heart to become over-sized. I tried to tell her that I was a marathon runner, and since the heart is muscle, mine would have grown larger than the average woman’s. The tests results showed that I have a big, healthy, muscular, over-sized marathoner’s heart!
10. I don’t like melons, especially watermelon.
Mary at Taming the Thorsons
Kathryn at Dancing To Running
Julie at Diving Into The Gene Pool
Becky at Running On Happy
Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC
Jess at Flying Feet In Faith
Kim at Day With KT
Jenny at Run Jenny Run
Deborah at Confessions Of A Mother Runner
Kristin at W[H]ATCH
And of course M at ReadEatWriteRun!
I tried to tag bloggers that I haven’t tagged in posts before, but if you’re one of my regular readers who also blogs, and would like to play along, by all means, consider yourself tagged! 🙂
- From what countries do your ancestors come? ~ England, Germany, Scotland, Ireland, and my great-great-grandmother was Cherokee
- What foods do you dislike, that most people love?
- What are some of your other random facts?