Welcome to Wednesday Word, a monthly linkup for everyone, not just health and fitness bloggers. On the first Wednesday of every month you will have a single word prompt to write about. Let your imagination run free and share with your readers your interpretation of that word, or simply use it as inspiration for your post. Today’s word is choice… I’d love to have you link up, and if you do, please remember to follow my six simple rules.
The act of choosing;
A number and variety to choose among
It’s the time of year when many people set New Year’s Resolutions… but what are resolutions really? Resolution is defined as a firm decision to do or not do something, in other words, to make a choice.
Every day we make many choices…
- We choose to get up a early and go to the gym for a workout or stay in our warm bed hitting snooze a few more times
- We choose to order our coffee black or turn it into a liquid dessert
- We choose to park farther out in the parking lot and walk or wait for a space to open right next to the door
- We choose to take a deep breath or let stress eat away at our gut
- We choose to take the stairs or the elevator
- We choose to put our health first or not…
This year instead of making New Year’s Resolutions that seem overwhelming and impossible to stick to, consider making simple healthy choices and revisiting them daily.
Choose what’s best for your body. Your choices don’t have to be elaborate and detailed – baby steps can lead to big changes.
Choose to be healthy!
What healthy choices do you make that are easy? What healthy choices do you make that are hard?
Grab My Button!
Next Month’s Wednesday Word: Content
Happy Running! ~ Deb