It’s time for Friday Five linkup with DC area bloggers Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What?!, and Mar at Mar on the Run! Be sure to stop by their blogs and say hello! This week, the DC Trifecta chose Things About Me to be this week’s Friday Five theme.
Did you know?
1. I love planning events, and whether it’s setting up a breakfast with the Cruisers after a long run, planning a Friday evening happy hour with my girlfriends, or organizing a destination run with my friend Miles and his running group, I’m the person to volunteer to get it done. And I’ll love every minute of the planning!
2. As much as I love planned events, I love doing spur of the moment things. When a friend calls up on Friday afternoon to see if Bill and I want to get together that night, I’m all over it!
3. I love organization and even though a few spots in my house might look like a tornado hit, the majority of my cabinets and closets are pretty well organized. My kitchen pantry looks like the crew from HGTV set it up for a photo shoot, and just last week, I almost pulled an all-nighter reorganizing my storage room in the basement.
4. As much as I thrive on cleanliness, my SUV dash is dusty, the windows are streaked, the outside is covered in road salt, and if you dig deep under the driver seat you might find a dried up carrot or french fry. I love a clean house, but for some reason a dirty car doesn’t bother me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not messy, there’s no trash in it – it’s just rarely sparkly clean.
5. I’m a family kind of girl, and would rather hang out with Bill and the kids, than anything else. Sitting around the table, enjoying life with adult sons, and now a daughter-in-law, is truly a fun evening for this girl!
- Do you prefer planned activities or spur of the moment things?
- Is the inside of your car clean or dirty right now?
- Are you racing this weekend?