This morning I was torn… I woke up and a quick check out the window showed dry pavement and 30 degrees on the thermometer. With a forecast of snow on the horizon I couldn’t decide if I should run before I started seeing clients or after. Since my next opportunity to run wouldn’t be until 2 PM, I decided to run before work and before the temperatures started to plummet.
I took off for six miles and welcomed a few stray snowflakes here and there. Just as I exited the trail and headed back to our house, the snow started to come down pretty hard. My first client arrived soon after I got in from my run and we watched the snow start to accumulate surprisingly quickly on the deck during her workout. Since my last appointment left, the snow has continued to pile up and the temps have dropped ten degrees.
Before heading out for my first round of shoveling, I thought I’d leave you with this…
Don’t forget that you can enter to win a free pair of Yaktrax Pros every day this week! Here’s how…
Rules to enter my Yaktrax Pros giveaway:
- You are allowed to enter every day during this period. The more times and ways you enter, the greater your chances of winning.
- Shipping is available only in the continental United States.
- Winners will be selected by Rafflecopter at midnight on Friday, January 24, and announced on Saturday, January 25.
- Once the winner is announced, that person will have until Tuesday, January 28 to claim the prize. If the winner fails to claim their prize, another winner will be chosen.
- Relatives of Deb Runs are not eligible to win.
To enter for a chance to win a pair of Yaktrax Pros,
please use the Rafflecopter app below.
- Are you getting any snow today?
- Would you rather build a snowman or go sledding?
- If you have a funny story about a time you wish you’d been wearing a pair of Yaktrax, please share!
Disclaimer: Even though Yaktrax is giving a free pair of Yaktrax Pros to one of my readers, all opinions in this post are my own.