I am abundantly blessed, and so very thankful for so many things, but in accordance with the rules, I will limit it to five things for which I am grateful.
1. My family is so very important to me. My parents taught me the importance of a loving family; and I am thankful to have found a husband with similar values who has created a happy, loving, and fun family with me.
2. I am very grateful for my health. In the grand scheme of things, I am a very healthy person, and don’t take my health for granted.
3. I love my country, and I am so very grateful to our military for their role in protecting our country, and giving us the freedoms that we enjoy.
4. I have the best friends, and I’m so appreciative of every single one of them. Some are fun-loving and carefree, some are serious, some are runners, and some are not; but they all enrich my life in a way no other person could, and for each, I am grateful.
5. I am very thankful for my passion for living. I wake up happy, and I go to bed happy. Life is good, and I want to enjoy every single moment I’m gifted with living on this magnificent earth.
- If you could thank one person for making the biggest impact on your life, who would it be?
- Which of my areas of gratitude do you share?
- Who raced yesterday or is racing this weekend?