It’s time for Friday Five linkup with DC area bloggers Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What?!, and Mar at Mar on the Run! Be sure to stop by their blogs and say hello! This week, the DC Trifecta chose All About Love as the Friday Five theme.
Since I think about running most of the time, and happen to think about my hubby on the rare occasion I’m not thinking about running… Hmmm, do I have that backwards? I decided to write about my love for my favorite runner – Bill.
1. Bill has a great sense of humor, and puts up with my silliness and goofiness.
2. He understands when I need to go to bed early on Friday nights because I have to get up super early the next morning to meet my running friends. He understands, because he’s usually getting up with me to meet the same running friends!
3. Bill is always willing to take a Saturday afternoon post long-run recovery nap with me.
4. All the running he does makes him quite callipygian, and I like that!
5. Even though we compete against each other, we’re on the same team!
Bonus: He never minds when I spend a lot of money at the running store, as long as I buy plenty of new toys for him as well.
- Who is your favorite runner?
- Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day? ~ My favorite runner and I will keep it low key since I have a big CEC class the next day.
- Who’s racing this weekend?