It’s time for Friday Five linkup with DC area bloggers Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What?!, and Mar at Mar on the Run! Be sure to stop by their blogs and say hello! While you’re there, be sure to check out other bloggers who are participating in the linkup, too. This week for Good Friday, the DC Trifecta chose Five “Good” Things as the theme…..
“Praying that the Lord’s blessings
are always upon you
this Good Friday, and always…”
If you’ve read my blog for very long, you know that with me, family comes first – always. Friends, my community, my church, and my country are up there, too. I have been blessed beyond words, and I’m thankful for so much. But today… today I’m going to list five little things that are good in my world. Little things that could easily go unnoticed in our hustle and bustle…..
1. Smelling grass that’s just been cut and mulch that’s just been spread
2. Hearing birds sing and watching them flit around from tree to tree
3. Seeing the sun rise earlier each morning, and set later each evening
4. Feeling freer in lighter running clothes and no gloves
5. Tasting the deliciousness of cannoli after Easter dinner
Life is good.
Stop, look, listen, smell, and taste the goodness around you!
- What are some good things in your life?
- What are your plans for this weekend?
- Who’s racing this weekend?