I’m beyond excited today because Joseph and Julie are here from Chicago for the weekend, and even though Daniel lives only thirty minutes away, he arrived this afternoon with a packed bag. As children grow up and leave the nest, holidays become all the sweeter with their return visits home.
I have always loved Thanksgiving…..
- A time to reflect and be grateful
- A time to gather with family
- A time to enjoy fall’s bounty
- A time to the relax before the pressure of the upcoming holiday season hits
This morning while running in our local turkey trot with family and friends, celebrating post-race by hosting our annual champagne brunch for the Cruisers, and then busily putting the finishing touches on the food for our Thanksgiving dinner we’ll enjoy with our new extended family; I am ever thankful for my many blessings… and I count you among them.
Happy Thanksgiving, My Friends!
- What are you thankful for?
- How are you celebrating Thanksgiving, and what are your favorite Thanksgiving memories?
- Did you run in a turkey trot this morning or last weekend?