Disclosure: The Halo Acoustic Wear Headphones were given to me free of charge to try; however, all opinions in this review are my own. This review also contains affiliate links which means if you click on the link and purchase the product, I will receive a referral commission from Amazon for sending you to the site.
Lycra Headband Headphones with Mesh Lining and Ultra Thin Speakers
Perfect for Sleeping, Sports, Air Travel, Meditation and Relaxation
When I go on solo runs I enjoy listening to music, and during the past few weeks while both running and shoveling snow, I noticed that my trusty earbuds hurt my ears when my ear-warmer headband pressed against them.
I had recently received Lycra Halo Headphones to review so I pulled them out to give them a try. The super comfortable flat speakers slip right into the headband to create an all-in-one system that immediately solved my painful ear problem while still giving me great sound.
Because I almost always wear my sunglasses when running, I was pleased to see that they fit comfortably under my headband and didn’t interfere with how well I could hear my music. I was also happy to see that there was plenty of room for my sunglasses to fit under the headband without pulling it too far away from my head allowing my ears to get cold.
In addition to using the Halo headphones for running, they’re great for listening to relaxing music during meditation and yoga. I can picture them being very useful for using in a noisy gym when you want to stretch or foam roll after your workout, but don’t want to listen to the chatter around you.
The Halo Headphones are also recommended for use as noise reducers, and can be used in dorm rooms, apartments, or anytime you need to block out the sounds of noisy roommates. For people who are disturbed by noises during the night, Halo Headphones can be used to block out nighttime noises to aid in getting a good night’s sleep. While I didn’t try sleeping in them, I did lie down to see if the speakers would hurt when I lay on my side. I was pleasantly surprised, and not bothered in the least.
Here are a few quick facts about the Lycra Halo Headphones that I pulled from CozyPhones:
- Very affordable at $19.97
- Available with black, blue, or white trim
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thin speakers are extremely comfortable
- Durable 1.5-meter braided cable will not tangle or kink
- Includes a handy travel bag
- Washable headband
- Adjustable speakers give you a perfect fit
- Will not hurt your ears like earbuds or other bulky earphone headbands.
- Has sturdy 3.5 mm stereo plug compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry, Nokia, LG, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, Asus, Sony, Dell, Toshiba, HP, MP3, MP4 and other audio devices
- 100% money back guarantee
If you would prefer a warmer version, there’s an adult fleece headphone available for $18.97. If your child would like his/her own headphones, there’s an adorable fleece kids version (pictured) for only $17.97,
In summary, what I liked most about the Halo Headphones is that it covers two needs (an ear warmer and earphones) with one item. I also found that the headband fit well and was very comfortable, and with a wider profile, it covers my ears well so they don’t get cold.
If you would like a chance to win your very own Halo Headphones, either lycra, fleece, or child’s style, please enter below!
Rules to enter my Halo Headphones giveaway:
- You are allowed to enter every day during this period. The more times and ways you enter, the greater your chances of winning.
- Shipping is available only in the continental United States.
- Winners will be selected by Rafflecopter at midnight on Sunday, February 7, and announced by 5 PM on Monday, February 8.
- Once the winner is announced, that person will have until Wednesday, February 10 to claim the prize. I will make every effort to contact the winner; however, if the winner fails to claim their prize, another winner will be chosen.
- The winner agrees to submit their address to DebRuns via email, so the prize can be delivered.
- Relatives of Deb Runs and CozyPhones are not eligible to win.
To enter for a chance to win a Halo Headphone,
please use the Rafflecopter app below.
- Do you run with music?
- Have you experienced discomfort from wearing a headband over your earbuds?
- Do noises keep you from falling asleep easily?