Welcome to Race Linkup, a linkup to help facilitate runners finding each other at races.
A new Race Linkup will open on the last Monday of every month and run for four weeks. You can link up your race schedule every month or only when you register for an additional race – you choose how often you want to get your schedule out there for other runners to see. The goal is for everyone to see who else will be our next race so we can arrange meet-ups with other bloggers and our readers.
The rules are simple:
1. When writing your post, please use my button or create your own photo-graphic. Either way, please link your post back to my blog. Failure to link your post back to my blog will result in your blog being removed from the link up!
2. Be sure to include the date and location (town and state) of where your race is being held. Consider including a link to the official race site to make it easier for others to register.
3. Please use the blue InLinkz Tool at the bottom of my post (not on this page, but on my monthly Race Linkup post) to add your blog thumbnail to that month’s Race Linkup post.
4. My post will go live at 12 AM on the last Monday morning of each month and you can linkup any time after that.
5. Share the love, and have fun visiting others in the linkup to see who will be running in the same races as you. Leave comments so they know you visited!
Start scheduling those blogger/runner race meet-ups and let your fellow bloggers, readers, and friends know where and what time before the race to meet!
Grab My Button!
Use the code in the box below to put my Race Linkup badge on your blog before you link up!