It’s time for Friday Five linkup with DC area bloggers Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What?!, and Mar at Mar on the Run!
Each week Courtney, Cynthia, and Mar either suggest a theme for that week’s Friday Five Linkup, or leave it up to individual bloggers to come up with their own Free Friday theme.
The goal of the linkup is to introduce bloggers and readers to other blogs, so if you choose to linkup, check out the other bloggers participating. Also, please pop over to Courtney’s, Cynthia’s, and Mar’s blogs to see what their thoughts are on this week’s Friday Five; and to see which other bloggers are joining in on the fun!
This week’s theme is Friday Favorites…
1. My number one favorite thing this Friday has to be the incredible weather we have been experiencing these last few days. Even more amazing than the lower temperatures is the low humidity! Blue skies, puffy white clouds… it’s just something we’re not used to in July!
2. I bought these amazing Road Runner Sports High Five Pocket Shorts to wear in the Firecracker 5K. I bought them because they were blue, but love them because of many great features. They have two zippered pockets in the front, a Velcro pocket in the back and two inside pockets. The wick-away fabric, reflective markings, and five-inch inseam are just another reason these shorts have quickly become my favorite pair!
3. This week I added the free PicStitch app to my phone and it’s quickly becoming a favorite. It’s easy to use and adds a fun dimension to social medial posts by allowing users to put several photos together in collage form.
4. And speaking of available iPhone apps for using with social media, I’m sure it will come as no surprise to you (especially my Instagram
followers) that I love FitSnapp. It allows users to add information about workouts to their pictures.
5. And finally I’m loving all of the fresh fruits and veggies that summer brings and the entrée salads that I’ve been making lately. It’s tough to choose a favorite, but I think my shrimp, roasted red peppers, red onions, avocados, and pine nuts on a bed of baby spinach salad is my current favorite.
- What’s your Friday favorite?
- Have you tried PicStitch or FitSnap?
- Have you been positively effected by the brief summer cool-down?