I’m so excited to announce that I’ve been selected as a race ambassador for The Fit Foodie 5K Race Weekend in Fairfax, VA scheduled for the weekend of June 20-22! Wine, gourmet food, and running wrapped up in one tidy weekend sounds like my kind of weekend!
“The Fit Foodie Race Series differs from other races
by catering to those with a passion
for delicious food and a healthy lifestyle.”
Join us for this fantastic event
filled with food, fun, and fitness!
Participants can sign up for individual events
or make it a fun weekend and sign up for the whole shebang!
- Friday, 6:30 to 9 PM – Gypsy Soul Celebrity Chef VIP Party with RJ Cooper
- Saturday, 8:30 to 9:00 AM – Fit Foodie 5K Group Stretch
- Saturday, 9:00 AM – Fit Foodie 5K
- Saturday, 9:30 to 12:30 PM – Love DC Chefs Experience
- Sunday, 9 to 12:30 AM – Celebrity Sunrise Yoga with Kristin McGee
- Sunday, 9 to 12:30 AM – Power Systems Obstacle Course Bootcamp with Patrick Goudeau
- Sunday, 10:30 – 12:30 – Celebrity Chef Brunch
Seriously, what better way to spend a weekend than hanging out with me and some of your other favorite bloggers, and a ton of other wine-lovers, food-connoisseurs, and crazy runners! Oh, and you might meet a celebrity chef or celebrity trainer!
As a race ambassador,
I’m able to offer you a 10% discount!
Just use code DEBRUNSFIT
when you register for the race and other weekend events!
10% of all race entrees will benefit City of Hope,
a leading treatment and research center
for cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening diseases!
To receive updated information, like The Fit Foodie Race Series on Facebook and follow Fit Foodie Run on Twitter. Of course you know I’ll be keeping you updated on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
If you follow me on Twitter, you have already seen several mentions of The Fit Foodie Race Series. Last Saturday I tweeted a picture of my feet after my TKO Melanoma 5K as a part of our fun #tweetyourfeet campaign. Stay tuned for many more creative feet tweets!
These feet were made for running!
Don’t forget, use code DEBRUNSFIT
to receive 10% discount when you register
for The Fit Foodie 5K Race Weekend!
- Who’s joining me for this fun event?
- How would you list these three things in order of preference: food, wine, running (favorite first)? ~ food, running, wine
- Who’s racing this weekend?