I love music, but never seem to know the name or artist of my new favorite song. That’s because I’m spoiled… My son Daniel makes CD’s for me of songs he thinks I’d like, and his mixes are always perfect.
Yesterday morning I sent Daniel an email begging for help, and by lunchtime he had sent nine suggestions (complete with YouTube links) from songs on recent CD’s he’d made for me. What a guy!
I present Daniel and Deb’s favorite workout songs:
1. Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
2. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
3. Gold On The Ceiling by The Black Keys
4. Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men
5. Dead and Gone by The Black Keys
Bonus: Can’t Stop by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Do you listen to music when you workout?
- What type of music do you enjoy?
- Who’s racing this weekend?