Welcome to Wednesday Word, a weekly linkup for everyone, not just health and fitness bloggers. Each Wednesday you will have a single word prompt to write about. Let your imagination run free and share with your readers your interpretation of that word, or simply use it as inspiration for your post. Today’s word is passionate…… I’d love to have you link up, and if you do, please remember to follow my six simple rules.
Passionate – having, showing, or expressing strong emotions or beliefs;
capable of, affected by, or expressing intense feeling
It may seem cliché, but the older I get, the more passionate I become toward life. Perhaps I’m more passionate because I’ve learned to relax and allow the joy to take hold…
Whatever the case, I think it takes opening your heart to discovering things in order to be passionate. It’s about:
- Finding what makes your heart sing
- Finding what motivates you to try harder
- Finding what makes you want to learn more
- Finding what gets that fire burning in your belly
- Finding what leaves you with a satisfied feeling
- Finding what you can do for others
- Finding what makes you want to jump out of bed each morning
- Finding what makes you feel alive
As Nelson Mandela said, “There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” And with that, you must find your passion – you must not settle.
I’m passionate about:
- My family
- My friends
- My faith
- Having a happy and welcoming home
- Helping others
- Eating well and staying healthy and fit
- Teaching my clients how to live healthier lives
- Exploring new places
Passion is about allowing yourself to fall in love with life and living it to the fullest.
What is your passion?
Grab My Button!
Next Wednesday’s Word: Tenacious