Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours! I have always loved Thanksgiving and yet as busy as I become trying to make everything perfect for my guests, I try to remember that Thanksgiving is a time to…
- • Reflect and be grateful
- • Gather with family
- • Enjoy fall’s bounty
- • Relax before the pressure of the upcoming holiday season hits
From our home to yours…
Warmest Wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
- • What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving?
- • How are you celebrating Thanksgiving, and what are your favorite Thanksgiving memories?
- • Did you run in a turkey trot this morning or last weekend?
1) So Grateful For Technology
2) My Mom And Her Husband Have Been Driving Out Here To Colorado For About 10 Years Now. We Ate Well, The House Is Full Of Life, And We Decorated The Outside And Inside With Christmas Goodies On Friday After Turkey Day. Solid Group Activity While Checking On College Game Day Scores. Its Been A Tradition Now For About 5 Years Or So. The Leftover Turkey Sandwiches Are Always The Best While Climbing Ladders And Hanging Angels. Way Cool
3) Did Not Run A Turkey Trot. Rode The MTB Bike On Some Sweet Single Tracks As I Had The Whole Mountain To Myself.
Sending Positive Vibes Your Way,
So many things to be grateful for!