I am so incredibly jealous of Jillian Michaels… not because she is the world’s most famous personal trainer and makes a ton more money than I do, but because she gets to train these three guys!
- What are your credentials?
- How much experience do you have?
- What is your fitness philosophy?
- What is your specialty?
- Where do you train your clients?
- Will you work with me on my nutritional needs?
- How often will we need to meet?
- Can you offer references?
- Will we do goal setting?
- What are your rates?
Once the minions have hired me, they should expect me to ask them these questions (if I don’t, maybe they’ve hired the wrong person):
- What is your exercise history?
- Do you have any previous injuries or illnesses?
- What medications and supplements do you take?
- What are your fitness goals?
- How much time will you be able to put into your exercise program?
- Will you do the homework exercises that I prescribe?
- Do you mind discussing your food and water intake with me weekly?
- How much sleep do you get?
Once the minions have hired me, they should expect me to gather and share with them the following information on our first session:
- Baseline girth measurements
- Baseline body fat measurement
- Baseline BMI
- Resting heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Target heart rate for working out
- Work on goal setting with them
- Explain my plans for helping them reach their goals
BTW, Bill and I have been obsessed with minions since we saw Despicable Me 2 on Saturday night. Can you tell? 🙂
- Do you set fitness goals for yourself?
- If you are a runner, do you cross-train?
- Do you have a fitness transformation story that you are proud of? If so, please share!