This week’s theme is Fitness Inspirations…
1. I am inspired by my clients that make a decision to put their health first, set goals, and then work hard to reach those goals.
2. I am inspired by my many different running friends. Some work hard to run a mile without taking a walk break, others train to run a faster 5K or train to run their first half marathon, and yet others bust their butts to qualify for Boston.
3. I am inspired by leaders in the fitness industry that share their passion and expertise with other fitness professionals through books, videos, seminars, and conferences.
4. I am inspired by elderly people who continue to exercise, even if their 7-minute mile from their youth is now a 20-minute mile while walking.
5. I am inspired by people who reinvent themselves by hard work and perseverance.
- What are your fitness inspirations?
- Do you have one person who has inspired you most?
- Who’s racing this weekend?