Living a life fulfilled – Welcome to Wednesday Word, a weekly linkup for everyone, not just health and fitness bloggers. Each Wednesday you will have a single word prompt to write about. Let your imagination run free and share with your readers your interpretation of that word, or simply use it as inspiration for your post. Today’s word is fulfill….. I’d love to have you link up, and if you do, please remember to follow my six simple rules.
Fulfill – to succeed in achieving (something);
to make (something, such as a dream) true or real
Oh, to be as happy as the dog in the poster…
We all want to be happy, and we wish for those around us to be happy. Living a life fulfilled is a step in that direction; however, life often gets in the way of allowing that to happen. The secret is to slow down and make time for ourselves and those important to us.
Tips for living a fulfilled life:
- Live to serve (God, family, friends, community) – give of your time by helping out at your church, volunteering at races, helping friends in need, etc.
- Take time for yourself – find a quiet place for yoga, go on a solo run, curl up with a book
- Live with a purpose – set goals, even small ones, and strive to work toward meeting those goals
- See the beauty in nature – take time to notice the changing seasons, seek sunrises or sunsets while running
- Look for miracles – watch as a caterpillar morphs into a butterfly outside your backdoor
- Embrace your passion – whether it’s running, cooking, or photography, allow time to enjoy your passion
Slow down, enjoy life, and make the most out of every second you can…
What makes you feel fulfilled?
Grab My Button!
Next Wednesday’s Word: Irritable