Welcome to Wednesday Word, a weekly linkup for everyone, not just health and fitness bloggers. Each Wednesday you will have a single word prompt to write about. Let your imagination run free and share with your readers your interpretation of that word, or simply use it as inspiration for your post. Today’s word is gratitude… I’d love to have you link up, and if you do, please remember to follow my six simple rules.
A feeling of appreciation or thanks;
Readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness
I am abundantly blessed and so very grateful for the life I’ve been given and for my passion for living each day to its fullest. Life is pretty darn good and I try to enjoy every single moment I’m gifted with while living on this magnificent earth. Thanksgiving brings our family together, and I can’t wait until later today when everyone starts arriving!
On this Thanksgiving Eve, I’ll pause from cooking, baking, and race packet pick-up to express my gratitude for…
- Family – my mom (RIP Dad), husband, sons, and siblings
- Extended family – our daughter-in-law has brought an entirely new family into our lives, including new friendships
- Military – I am so very grateful to our military for their role in protecting our country, and allowing us the freedoms we enjoy.
- Good health
- My dermatologist
- Changing seasons
- Our home
- Crazing running friends willing to get up at zero dark thirty to fit in a run
- My two amigas who join me for late morning runs when I need to catch up on my sleep
- Our back yard
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- My clients
- Interstate highways and curvy mountain roads
- Funny cat and dog videos
- Friday evening happy hour
- College football
- The internet
- Shrimp tacos
- Comfortable beds
- Pony tail holders
- Filet mignon
- DebRuns blog readers
- Wednesday Word linker-uppers
During this Thanksgiving season, for what are you grateful?
Grab My Button!
Next Wednesday’s Word: Endorphins